CSV Output Options
Free Online CSV Converter Tool
How to convert CSV files to Excel(xls/xlxs) or Tab Delimited(tsv)?
Using this free web tool, you can easily convert your CSV data to TSV or Excel or any other text delimiter (comman, pipe, semicolon).
- First input the data using copy pasting data directly or uploading file or pasting a direct file URL in respective tabs.
- You can set csv parsing options depending on your content
- Click Parse
- You can also do some data transformation if you want to.
- Show output buttons gives the preview of the data.
- If everything is correct then use Save button to download CSV file or Export to Excel button for Excel files.
What does +++/— indicate?
- +++ This has been added in second/modified file.
- — This has been removed in second/modified file.
- @@ Used as header
What file formats does this CSV converter support?
This tool supports almost any text file with a common delimiter to separate values. Make sure to input parse options.
For URL input, the server must have
Access-Control-Allow-Origin header set to all.
What about my data?
This is a web based tool. All data extraction/comparison is done in the browser itself. Nothing is uploaded to our server if you are only comparing.
However, if you want to share results with others, you must choose to save the result. (Feature under development)
You’ll be given a unique URL for your result & your result will be viewable to anyone with that unique URL.