GeoJSON Output Options
Free Online CSV to GeoJSON Converter Tool
How to convert CSV to GeoJSON?
Using this free web tool, you can easily convert your CSV data to GeoJSON.
- First input the data using copy pasting data directly or uploading file or pasting a direct file URL in respective tabs.
- You can set csv parsing options depending on your content
- Click Parse
- You can also do some data transformation if you want to.
- Show output buttons gives the preview of the data.
- If everything is correct then use Save button to download geojson file.
What file formats does this CSV-GeoJSON converter support?
This tool supports almost any text file with a common delimiter to separate values. Make sure to input parse options.
For URL input, the server must have
Access-Control-Allow-Origin header set to all.
What about my data?
This is a web based tool. All data extraction/processing is done in the browser itself. Data from files is not uploaded to our server.
However, if you want to share results with others, you must choose to save the result. (Feature under development)
You’ll be given a unique URL for your result & your result will be viewable to anyone with that unique URL.